Easy Chewy Squares are so tasty! I can’t make these very often because I believe I could sit there and just eat them all myself! They are full of everything I love. Chocolate, butterscotch or caramel, skor or heath bits and pecans or walnuts! Total dessert perfection! Perfect for those days when you need a treat!
These Easy Chewy Squares are so simple to make. Too simple really. That is part of the problem! I always have all of these ingredients around so at any time I can just make some myself! Kids and adults alike will thank you! These are that good!
After making these Easy Chewy Squares last again week for myself I knew I had to make a video. I have to show you how easy they are to make. Really. You have to have a look below!
Easy Chewy Squares
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch or caramel chips
- 1 cup skor or heath toffee bits
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 can (11 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray or grease with butter. In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients. Stir until totally blended together. Dump into your prepared pan. Press hard until flat. Smooth with the back of a greased spoon if needed. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool for at least 1 hour before serving. Cut into bite sized squares or chunks and enjoy!